So I am down 20 pounds, which is insane considering I have only been going 3 weeks. Now I am at a stand still. Haven't lost or gained, but I am fighting frustration. Am I eating enough (my calories remain at anywhere from 800 to 1500). How do I crashing my metabolism? I know 2 pounds a week is the norm, but I am so heavy, shouldn't I be losing a little more. It is enough to drive you crazy.
Overall, if I really think about it I have done very well. Even my cheat meals have not be horrible. I should be very proud of myself. My cravings are pretty much no existant (thank you, thank you) The one part I may be weakest on is exercising, so that is my focus for the coming week. Hit the gym at least 3 times, setting myself to go 5.
I need to keep going and not all these thoughts bring me down. After all the important thing right now is eat healthy, eat when I am hungry and eat only what I need. Then exercise to strengthen my body.
0 comments:
Post a Comment